Many Peaks (ASX:MPG) capitalizes on Australia’s and Canada’s ongoing push to strengthen home vital mineral manufacturing by advancing its gold-copper belongings in Queensland, Australia, and different key power transition tasks in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Many Peaks’ Canadian belongings goal REE and lithium deposits the place Newfoundland represents an rising district of lithium strategically positioned with entry to each European and North American markets. The corporate’s REE undertaking has not been beforehand drilled however has an outlined, drill-ready goal with the potential for a major REE deposit.
The corporate’s belongings in Queensland, in the meantime, cowl a mixed 464 sq. kilometers, with an 80 % curiosity and an possibility over the remaining 20 %. The corporate’s Australian portfolio has a wonderful present infrastructure and is host to intrusion-related gold methods and copper-gold porphyry fashion mineralization. The presence of copper permits these belongings to fulfill the rising demand for the vital mineral, whereas gold creates extra worth.
A administration group with a variety of expertise all through the pure assets trade leads the corporate towards attaining its objectives of strengthening shareholder worth via exploration.
- Many Peaks is a mineral exploration firm with belongings in Australia and Canada.
- The corporate’s belongings embrace a number of drill-ready targets specializing in minerals mandatory for the transition to wash power.
- Many Peaks goals to capitalize on each nations’ push to strengthen home sources of vital minerals, whereas gold additional improves the worth of its belongings.
- Each nations have mining-friendly rules and the potential for future incentives to assist bolster the home provide of lithium, copper and REEs.
- Many Peaks owns two vital minerals belongings in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, and an in depth portfolio of copper-gold belongings in Australia.
- The corporate’s Queensland belongings cowl a mixed 464 sq. kilometers with a number of drill-ready copper-gold targets.
- An skilled administration group with intensive expertise all through the pure assets trade leads the group towards absolutely exploring its belongings.